New Friendship Missionary Baptist Church
"A Loving Church With A Friendly Atmosphere"
We hope you find this website helpful and informative. If you are looking for a bible-based, exciting and dynamic house of praise and worship, please join us and experience the power of God as it is meant to be-full of love, friendship, and joy. Bring a friend!
Please continue to support the ministry.
You can send your tithe and offerings by clicking the link below.
You can also download the app right to your phone based off your operating system by clicking the link below.
Android: EasyTithe Mobile App
Apple - iPhone: Search EasyTithe in Apple App Store (no link available).
Sunday's message and scripture
“A Message From Hell”
Today's message was brought by Pastor A. L. Zollicoffer from the book of Psalm 124:1-8 KJV.
19. There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20. and there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21. and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23. and in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28. for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Luke 16:19-31 KJV