New Friendship Missionary Baptist Church
"A Loving Church With A Friendly Atmosphere"
We hope you find this website helpful and informative. If you are looking for a bible-based, exciting and dynamic house of praise and worship, please join us and experience the power of God as it is meant to be-full of love, friendship, and joy. Bring a friend!
New Friendship MBC
2021 SPring Revival Day 2
New Friendship MBC
2021 SPring Revival Day 1
Rev. Charles Hill
Please continue to support the ministry.
You can send your tithe and offerings by clicking the link below.
You can also download the app right to your phone based off your operating system by clicking the link below.
Android: EasyTithe Mobile App
Apple - iPhone: Search EasyTithe in Apple App Store (no link available).
Sunday's message and scripture
“Is there anything too hard for the Lord that he cannot do?”
Today's message was brought by Pastor A. L. Zollicoffer from the book of Luke 7:11-17 KJV.
11. And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.
12. Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
13. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
14. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
15. And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.
16. And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.
17. And this rumour of him went forth throughout all Judaea, and throughout all the region round about.
Luke 7:11-17 KJV